NH Bar Foundation
grants help protect our most vulnerable from harm.
Justice Grants Program
IOLTA Grants |
Justice Grants |
***Next Justice Grant cycle will be February 2018***
The NH Bar Foundation program broadens the NH Bar Foundation's mission of strengthening the system of justice in New Hampshire by funding efforts to encourage innovation in the administration of justice, provide community education about the law and improve access to the legal system.
Justice Grant applications are accepted biennially (even-numbered years) from New Hampshire nonprofit organizations and/or programs that:
- Envision new ways to create equal justice for all people.
- Develop concrete innovations in the delivery of legal services, court operations, legal education or in other justice related areas.
- Address legal needs or projects which are important in a democratic society but that may go against public or political sentiment.
- Bring together diverse resources and people to find solutions to justice related problems.
- Build public confidence in the justice system.
Justice Grants are usually available for start-up costs, planning and research, or for funding to help stabilize new programs, but not for ongoing operational support. Justice Grants are funded by donor-supported Justice Funds; some of which are broad in scope and other have specific, designated purposes. Please review the Justice Funds for additional information.
For more information, please call 603-715-3210 or email email@example.com.